Sunday, March 7, 2010

Questions I Need You to Answer

I'm running dry, people! I want to post, truly I do, but everything I think of is lame-OH! When I start to put it on paper, or lap top in this instance, it simply doesn't work.

I was inspired to share my parasailing adventures by Popcorn's fall in church...

But, other than that, I'm pretty bone dry.

Maybe I should share my sky diving adventures? Except that story isn't really funny, but it is on VHS, and it occurred to me that I can use my camera to record it as I play it on my TV. I'm pretty sure that's the best redneck solution I could come up with...

I also need you to tell me if it's okay to let Popcorn ride her razor scooter with her roller blades on if she is wearing all of her pads...She assures me it's perfectly safe, but for some strange reason, I felt concern when she did this...

I also need to know if it's okay for Studmuffin to run the rototiller. Of course this is irrelevant as he already did it. I just want a crowd of people on my side saying that running a tiller is in no way on the nonweightbearing scale...I went out there to help as soon as i realized what he was doing, but he had already done 75%, and he insisted it didn't hurt. I made him take off his ball cap for me to look at his forehead, and contrary to my suspicions, "idiot" was not written on his forehead...

Finally, I need to know why my child who is in GT (that's gifted and talented) can not remember to do her homework. Even when I ask her if she has homework, she never remembers she has homework until she is bed or about to go to bed, or we are about to go somewhere, or anytime it is completely inconvenient...

That is all I need to know for now, people. Your help in answering these questions is integral in my success not only as a blogger, but as a mother and wife...Thank you for your careful and thoughtful answering to these life altering questions...

Just a head's up: We will be leaving on Friday to go to my parent's for a week. It will be a week of horses, overeating, and letting my mom wait on me hand and foot.

It will NOT be a week of blogging...So, I will be gone for a while...

Maybe I should schedule to repost some of my classics...You know since my blog is such a classic and all...And nobody's day is complete without a word from me and all....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andi,

You know, I have to say, go with your instincts. I would not advise using the razor scooter with roller blades. Besides the obvious safety hazard, isn't is a bit redundant? I think so...

Using the tiller with a wounded shoulder... Wow... Weightbearing not only means lifting, but pushing and pulling! Sheesh, silly, silly, boys.

As for GT, sometimes these children desire to be like the other children. "Forgetting" to do their homework is one way of feeding this inner desire.

Enjoy your R&R at your mom's and have a great week.

A thought for a posting is the time you (and others) arranged for Mrs. Miner to hold me captive in Shorthand class while you expressed (and others)expressed your friendship for me and celebrated my 18th birthday by shoe polishing my car and wrote "clinton lover" on it! You knew how particular I was about my car! LOL - I loved it! We also went to see The Pelican Brief that same night... Oh the good times...

Hugs,

A~

Dana said...

Please do post about your skydiving experience...I think I'll have to do the same this week!

I agree with the other commenter--redundant on the roller blades/scooter--but go ahead and let her do it with all the pads, she'll find out it's not that fun. (Be sure to take pictures so when she denies ever having done it, you'll have proof!)

--Studmuffin's tiller experience-men will be boys!

Please enjoy your time "off", and by all means, schedule some reposts, I haven't gone all the way back to read everything, and I'm lazy...it would be a big help if you'd do the work for me!!!

:D

Unknown said...

You can tell about how awesome your sisters are...or how you thought I never liked you cause I kept changing schools...or (this one's for real) how awesome your husband is...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dawn, I would love to hear the school story and how wonderful your husband is. I am pretty crazy about my Hunnybun - in fact, when he looks at me a certain way my clothes just fall off!

Do tell!

Marilyn said...

This wasn't one of the questions but YOU'RE GOIN TO LET ME WAIT ON YOU FOR A WEEK? How funny, I have a long list of "daughters will you help me with this." (just kidding)
We can't wait for you all to come.