Saturday, April 21, 2012

Retouching

I saw this link on my Yahoo! home page, and naturally my curiosity was piqued.  It is a series of photos that celebrities have either requested not be retouched, or have allowed them to show the original. 

Here's the link.

Here's the deal:  All of these ladies look pretty darn fabulous.  And they look real.  No wonder we can never measure up, if women who look this good still need their waist line trimmed and their arms slenderized.  As I looked through the pictures another thought occured to me.  How hard that must be to see your picture on a magazine, and realize that is NOT my arm.  Being a typical female, I'm pretty sure my next thought would be, "Are they saying my real arms are fat?"

So, I really don't have much to say.  But I saw this link, read it, and just had to share it with those of you who don't peruse the Yahoo! smut. 

No comments: