Thursday, July 9, 2009

NO INTERNET SERVICE!!!

Dear Gentle Reader,

I regret to inform you that my internet is down. I am typing a quick post at work to notify you of my temporary absence from the blogosphere. I know you are all going to be in mourning until I am able to post regularly again. Please, do not let this affect your daily activities. Be strong. I know together we can get through this time of tremendous pain and suffering. My prayers are with you. Amen.

Oh! And keep an eye out for my return. I hope to be up and running by Saturday evening. I have a great idea for some posts, but alas, no way to share my wonderful ramblings with all of you! *sob*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, you go from no writing inspiration to no internet service. That stinks! I'm sure you're full of stuff to tell now!