Now that I've gotten that off of my chest I will continue my line of confession:
- It is 11:02 am. I am still in my pajamas.
- I got home from five nights away from my husband and I acted like a shrew.
- Because it has been raining.
- And we didn't get our new septic put in this winter like I wanted.
- And now I am stressing about all of my castle issues.
- And yes, all of those statements are deserving of individual bullet points.
- Instead of doing spring cleaning (after all it's hard to clean too terribly hard when you're limiting the water that goes into the septic) I've been reading blogs.
- And now I'm typing a blog instead of exercising.
- I just refilled my coffee cup.
- I am
consideringgoing to upload some photos to be developed as I haven't scrapbooked in over a year, and now my kids are gone for two more days, so I better make myself useful since I took the week off.
- I read this blog, and was slapped in the face by this scripture: Proverbs 27:15-16 A quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping on a rainy day; restraining her is like restraining the wind or grasping oil with the hand.
My niece got married this weekend. At the reception we had a tea party for roughly 300 people. It was really fun. I came to the conclusion over the weekend as I spent time with my sisters and watched my niece Sarah help her sister Molly get ready for the wedding while fretting on behalf of her sister that all things go off beautifully that sisters are the best thing. EVER. Brothers are all well and good, but sisters are just about the best gift God could give a girl! Anyway I certainly have tons of fun with my sisters. And I know my mom does too. Speaking of fun:
Here's my mom and her sister and sister in law at the photo booth for the wedding:
And here's me with my sisters at the photo booth:
And here's my Grandma Irene and my dad's cousin Loretta!
Grandma decided she needs a photo booth because she thinks she looks so young in that picture! And I would have to agree. I hope I'm half as fun as she is at nearly 92 years old!
Oh, and here's us with Grandma:
Oh! Would you like to see a photo of the bride and groom? Well, venture on over to Dawn's blog for a peek at the lovely bride and groom!
Anyway, I'm off to be productive. I'm feeling the itch to buy some flowers or perhaps build a chicken tractor, as I happen to know baby chicks are at Atwoods...Because I'm just not convinced that I have enough animals cluttering up my life.
What sort of spring plans are you building in your mind?