Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm at a loss

I got nuthin' to say...Nada...Zilch...Zippo.


So, I will quote Bookworm on our way home from Hillsboro. I had bought them a Jonas Brothers CD as a welcome home gift: "Mom, you know the Jonas Brothers are just like Alvin and the Chipmunks."

"Really?" I couldn't see it as the Chipmunks drive me crazy quickly, and the Jonas Brothers...Well, they don't.

"Yeah, they're both bands with 3 brothers!"

Of course.

Bookworm had her end of softball season party last night. One of the moms is a manager for a hotel. She arranged for us to have a free swim party there. I had just finished telling my friend about my new swimsuit, and the impetus to buy one (Studmuffin's ogling is documented here) when Bookworm walked up to us and said, "Hey, Mom, what did Daddy mean when he said you guys would go get a room while we swam?" I thought my friend was going to fall over laughing. I was a tad embarrassed.

Well, that's all I've got for you today folks. I'm telling you, my idea tank is as dry as a bone, so if you can remind me of any humiliating situations I have been in, that I've possible forgotten about, please don't hesitate to give me a reminder, so I may share it with all 5 readers of this blog. I would hate to disappoint anyone with a shortage of posts...

No comments: