Yes. I'm still couponing. I did pretty well this week, and since someone asked me if I was still at it, I thought I'd give you a little glimpse of what I buy!
Color you excited!
Two things you should disregard about this photo:
1. It is out of focus. I ain't no professional y'all, and I was shooting this double quick before my ice cream melted!
2. I need to really clean off my kitchen cabinets in the background before taking pictures of my bargains. It lends the strange idea that I may not be all that is neat and organized....Which is probably true, but I don't need to be propagating the theory!
So, there's the photo, and I will list the most exciting parts of it.
Because a: I need to make a list of housework to be done, but who wants to do housework?
b: I love lists!
1. The eggs: They were FREE with the purchase of two packages of Borden cheese, which was only $1.74.
2. The two cans of biscuits were only $.18!!! Woot! Woot!
3. I could live off of peanut butter, and that jar was fuh-REEE!
4. Just this morning I found a recipe for pulled pork when I was clipping coupons, and guess what? I got that pork tenderloin for only $2.49! I have all of the other ingredients to make it in my crock pot, and they were all free!
5. See that Nutella? I got it for a measly buck! They were sold out last week when they were on sale, but I asked for a rain check and he gave me three. So, next week I will get another Nutella, then the week after that another! Because they were on sale for $3, and I have three different dollar off coupons, but the store only doubles the coupon once and only lets you purchase one per day...Sadness. Anyway, I will just carry my little rain check in with me over the next two weeks and have a total of three Nutellas for three dollars! Yum!
6. My total bill for the day was $45.96 after taxes, and that was a savings of $21.65 with coupons, then an additional $33.91 saved counting the sale prices...Of course, you realize I feel the sale prices mean it was probably overpriced anyway, but it's pretty exciting to think I saved fifty seven percent off my bill!
Now, you may consider your day complete, but first answer me one question:
What's your favorite way to save money?