Friday, October 29, 2010

Tooth Fairy Tales


I think I've touched on this topic before...

It's just so dang funny, I keep thinking about it, and I laugh every time. And if you don't Gentle Reader...well, I fear you are just a stick in the mud.

That's right! I said it! A stick. In the mud.

I know I've told you all about
Popcorn debunking the Easter bunny...

I know I've told you about the last time the Tooth Fairy failed to show in a timely manner...

However, today I was rambling at work, and I remembered a conversation we had a few days after the Easter Bunny was debunked.

Popcorn: Mom. I have a loose tooth. The Tooth Fairy is real, okay?

Me: Okay. Why are you telling me this?

Popcorn: I just thought you should know.

And then she did this:







Which just happens to be the exact expression I give her when I'm trying to convey the seriousness of a situation and she better hurry up double quick and do what I say. Or dire consequences will soon follow.

I wonder what her dire consequences were going to be for that poor Tooth Fairy if she failed to show?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting embellishment on her shirt! :) Yes, I'm thinking that look will haunt you in many future situations to come!

Paula said...

That look is soooooo you!

Taylor said...

I like her shirt:)

That is quite the look she is giving you! :)

Michelle said...

I am laughing my head off. My daughter never gives me looks like that. I love when they figure things out and then make it work for them.

Marilyn said...

And where did that look come from. I remember my dad doing the same thing. But I surely don't do that ...Do I?